Shine Story

Welcome Register or Login too ShineStory's Forum Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shine Story

Welcome Register or Login too ShineStory's Forum Smile

Shine Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ŵє Ṃḁƙє Ӻϋɳ Șɧıɳє

4 posters

Aiden's Redo App (correct way) xP

Aiden
    Aiden
    Game Master - Moderator
    Game Master - Moderator

Aiden's Redo App (correct way) xP Empty Aiden''s Redo App (correct way) xP

Post  Aiden Thu May 21, 2009 6:39 am

°Your Real Name:
    Aiden Myles Arias

°Your IGN:
    Aiden

°Where Do You Live:
    Railto Ca

°Your Time Zone:
    Pafic Time i think Pst

°Are You Active, How Long Do You Play A Day:
    Umm well i can be on whenever u need me on im outta School so yeah
    ill be on alot! Buwahaha sorry

°Any Other GM Exp:
    i have been a gm on DorainMs, TimelessMs, MapleFAIL, DaMs, AxedMs,SystemMs,And Stoner

°Why Should We Pick You:
    Well i thonk u should pick meh because i will one do everything i am told also i will help this sever in anyways it needs help as in with coding anything ill be glad to lend a hand.

°If
    Chosen As A ShineStory GM, What Is Your First Action:
    Im not gonna lie im probably gonna sit there and talk to people and start to watch the sever checking for hackers and also making more of my friends join this sever so that way we can have a bigger community
    =)

°What Should You Not Do As A GM:
    Well one! Break the rules also u should not have favorites by that i mean when u host events dont always just let them win because it isnt far to everyone else also u should not scroll things for other players because its against the GM rules. Also never let people hack in the sever.

°What
    Does Being A GM Mean To You:
    Well it means being someone responsible because it is now ur job to be the one who helps with everything to me it is also a honor to be a gm on some severs because they are just that great and being a GM is something not everyone is made to do that is also why i believe its a honor to become a gm

°How
    Will You Help As A GM:
    Well in everyway if i have extra money i would be glad to donate to the sever becasue i dont want this sever to just be up for like a month then it just shut down because its sad if ur asking urself why its sad to me its because you can met some great people over maple and when severs shut down u lose that friendship

°Situation
    : A Player is being mean and hatefull. Cursing and calling players
    names. What Do You, As A GM, Do? Well u give he or she a warning and if i catch him/her doing it again i will tele me and him/her to the GM room(if there is one or just some emptey map) and ask them what is wrong and why there cursing and being hateful if they were to tell me i would kindly just ask them to log off and try to calm down then when they were ok for them to relog back into the game and apologize.

°Situation : You Walk Into A map and see a player using hacks.
    What Do You, As A Gm, Do?

First, I would bring them to the GM room (If there is one. Or any other empty maps) and question them and see if they're denying. If they are, then ban. I believe people should have a 2nd chance, and I would tell them to turn off the hacks and not use them in the Private Server. if they don't listen to my request then it is a Ban.

When they turn off their hacks, I would be on their case as much as I can to see if they are hacking. Then its a ban.

°Situation : Your being bugged by a ShineStory player for mesos or Items.
    What Do You, As A Gm, Do?
    Well i ask them to stop then explain to them where the best place for them to get mesos or items that they needed and that is all if they had more questions i would be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you for taking yourtime to read this GM App. It would be an honor to be apart of the GMstaff. If you have any further questions, please contact me at my email.

omgitzaiden@live.com

I do not want to become a GM just simply to have advantages. I want to make this Private Server better.

-Aiden
    xRob
    xRob
    Admin
    Admin

Aiden's Redo App (correct way) xP Empty Re: Aiden's Redo App (correct way) xP

Post  xRob Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 am

This is one of the best app..

Ill say Yeah. You have to wait for Owner but he will say yes Smile

i already told you in your Last Post that i was Surlly saying yes Smile and i did So

Aidan
    WELCOME 2 SHINESTORY STAFF

Ill say Gm RANK 4 Wink but we g2 w8 4 Vietnamboii(owna') Smile KK Gratz!!

-xRob

xRob
    xRob
    Admin
    Admin

Post  xRob Thu May 21, 2009 7:04 am

xRob wrote:This is one of the best app..

Ill say Yeah. You have to wait for Owner but he will say yes Smile

i already told you in your Last Post that i was Surlly saying yes Smile and i did So

Aidan
    WELCOME 2 SHINESTORY STAFF

Ill say Gm RANK 4 Wink but we g2 w8 4 Vietnamboii(owna') Smile KK Gratz!!

-xRob

Ill Give you Mod in forum until we know your Result Smile Good Look and Welcome 2 SHINE STORY STAFF hehehe
    Envious
    Envious
    Game Master - Moderator
    Game Master - Moderator

Post  Envious Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 am

Congratz
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Game Master - Moderator
    Game Master - Moderator

Post  Aiden Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 am

Envious wrote:Congratz

Thank you
    Envious
    Envious
    Game Master - Moderator
    Game Master - Moderator

Post  Envious Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 am

np!!
    lol
    Vietnamboii
    Vietnamboii
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Vietnamboii Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 am

yeah this is one of the greatest apps i've seen so far. you really deserve rank four congratz!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm